Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Finally...

Went out with the kids and their sledges - we had 3-4" but it's warmed up for sure, so the melt is well under way. Bizarrely most of the roads in Richmond Park were closed for elf n safety :thumbdown: So instead of being able to access the nice level car parks and have a short walk over the snow to the hills, there were hefty traffic jams outside the (closed) gates and people falling all over the place on icy pavements... Cue the emergency services doing a roaring trade but struggling through the traffic jam created by the genius thinking. Nanny state at its worst :doh:

Anyway, kids loved the snow, especially being towed miles by me! Anyway,fingers crossed we get more snow soon! :pray:

Handbrake turns in a IQ :D

What do you do, grab a branch as you go by and swing it around?

Can you not stand at the side of it, grab a wing mirror and spin it down the road (a new winter sport to match 'curling', we could call it iCurling...). :thumbup:

No snow here, almost 10deg now!

Pete

That just gave me an evil idea. As a car is fighting it's way up a small hill, stand there with a broom and feverishly polish the road in front of it. Jump for joy when it goes where you want it to. Run like mad.

I took the iQ out on the now frozen roads. It worked hard but it went. I took the wife's qashqai out - failed badly. :D

Andrew Prince said:
Snow coming down in SW London quite nicely now! :clap:
Yes, I've just driven home down the A3, my God, the snow must have been at least .000005" deep, :lol: but it's settling :dance:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Andrew Prince said:
Hope you got through ok, Chas - give us a ring if you get stuck! :lol:
It was a struggle Andrew, but I'm home sitting at the 'puter now.
computer-20.GIF

we've got just over an inch in the last 2-3 hours. Lots of fun tomorrow :D

Crispin said:
we've got just over an inch in the last 2-3 hours. Lots of fun tomorrow :D

I'm WFH tomorrow... so let's go and explore for a hour or two in the am :twisted: :lol:

Just had to tow a Focus uphill and out of the village from my Local tonight, nothing to do with the snow, they weren't from round these parts :lol:

Trevor said:
Just had to tow a Focus uphill and out of the village from my Local tonight, nothing to do with the snow, they weren't from round these parts :lol:
Hope they didn't make a derogatory comment about your banjo, Trev? :lol:

Back