Supporter
Guru
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Well, an advert popped up on Facebook couple of nights ago showing one of these.
I liked the general appearance of it and also liked the fact it folds away to nothing.
It was around £60 with the post and was delivered the following day.
Lots of extras can be bought for it but it starts to mount up.
Last photo is of a little fire pit in playing with.

Interesting Karl. I like your fire pit. That could look quite smart with a ring around the top about 10" wide, like a huge washer. No pun intended. :)

Ahh that's what it reminded me of Rich. Yes, the inside of a washing machine. Looks like it's got a good burn going. There are a few versions of the folding firebox thingy. Especially on survival sites.

Yes, I don't think Holly will be asking Karl to do the washing again. Us men folk can take instructions like 'place on a hot wash' a tad too literally sometimes. Especially if we are not used to a particular process…

:)

Last edited:
Yes, I don't think Holly will be asking Karl to do the washing again. Us men folk can take instructions like 'place on a hot wash' a tad too literally sometimes. Especially if we are not used to a particular process…

:)

I saw this a while back and Richards comment kinda confirm's this. This guy is a lunatic! But funny!

We used to use the drum from an old washing machine as a garden incinerator but it burnt through quite quickly with regular use.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Heres my sawdust burner.
works a treat.

20160808_130552.jpg
20160808_160023.jpg
20160808_131611.jpg

Back