Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Foot pegs

fenoy

Country Flag
united_states
I have an FJ40 and want to put foot pegs in the door hinge when i have the doors off. Any thoughts on who would sell these? Thank you!

If you mean something to keep your doors upright when removed from the vehicle, then I would think you would be better drawing something up and asking a fabricator to weld up something. I may be wrong but would imagine you would struggle to buy something like this off the shelf.

Might be an idea for one of the mods to put this in the 40 series thread as you'll get more responses there. I see why you put it here though. [emoji4]

Good luck with it.

Ahhhh!! Now I get it!! Well I do but of course I'm no help 'cos we drive on the correct side of the road over here in Blighty and wouldn't be able to drive very far or fast with one of those on the right side. [emoji4]

Again, all I can offer is if you cannot find one online, draw something up and take that photo along to your local welder fabricator and have something made up.

Just one question…
Why?? (Ok I lied about getting it!!)

lol....I will have them on both doors. lol....I found a fabricator to fix the ones i have to make them fit from the jeep model to the FJ. I am living in the pan handle of Florida and it is warm year and this is my weekend toy so they are needed!

I reckon they would be illegal here in the UK as a danger to pedestrians . I can dig the idea but i am surprised they are an off the shelf part for any truck .

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I reckon they would be illegal here in the UK as a danger to pedestrians . I can dig the idea but i am surprised they are an off the shelf part for any truck .

This crossed my mind too…

Back