Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

For Sale: LC 80 Series VX 1997

Moshazi

a (37) - Copy small.JPG
Land Cruiser VX 80 Series for Sale
Please message me for more info or with any questions.

UK REGISTERED, READY FOR A TRIP BACK UP NORTH
AVAILABLE IN MARCH IN THE JOHANNESBURG AREA

Make: Toyota
Model: Land Cruiser VX 80 series
CC: 4200
Gearbox: Automatic
Fuel: Diesel
Country of Registration: UK
Year of Registration: 1997
Selling Location: Johannesburg/Pretoria, South Africa
KM: 168,000 miles (estimated - still travelling)
Price (GBP): £17,500 (ono)

Carnet de passage paperwork valid until July 2014

History:

This is a Limited Edition Jap import (so comes with additional intercooler, built in winch etc as standard). First registered in the UK. I bought in the UK in 2011, prepared it, with the help of a Land Cruiser Expedition expert Julian Voelcker, for expedition travel with brand new camping and expedition style kit - no expense was spared!

I am a single female travelling solo so this LC needed to be reliable and not let me down at all! I shipped to Mombasa in 2013 and travelled through East and Southern Africa over the past 6 months. Since then it has been my comfortable home and trusty steed - taking me across eight countries in total - mostly on main roads with a few off road trips to National Parks.

Vehicle was in an accident and fully repaired before the expedition, chassis and axle were not affected. This legend of a vehicle has been a solid performer throughout the trip, and I have maintained it carefully along the way - recently had a gear box service just to keep her happy!

I will have to part with this awesome vehicle as I am moving to Australia and the shipping/import expenses are just too high. Will be available for collection in Joburg or Pretoria in mid March 2014. New owner must take over the carnet as it's registered in England. Please enquire about details.

Services & Maintenance:
New Cam Belt - April 2013
Serviced in the UK by Julian Voelcker (Overland Cruisers) - June 2013
Serviced again in Nairobi - September 2013
Gear Box Service in Harare - December 2013
New Alternator - January 2014
Two new BF Goodrich Tyres - January 2014
Serviced again in Cape Town - February 2014

Extras:

Old Man Emu suspension, Patriot roof rack, Howling Moon Side Awning, Howling Moon Tent (with foam mattress) with extension skirt for additional room, ARB 40l Fridge/Freezer, New ARB bull bar with front mounted winch, BF Goodrich Tyres, New Phillips Radio / CD Player / Ipod Dock (will charge all USB items too), New Air Jack (not used yet), New T Max Compressor (not used yet), New T Max Winch Kit (not used yet), New kinetic and static winch straps (not used yet), Brand New Toyota Spares - fuel filter, oil filter, air fan, spare belts, Drawer system in rear - aluminium frame with plastic boxes, Split charge system linking front batteries to rear battery, Auxiliary deep cycle battery in rear - set up with additional sockets for fridge and 12v charging, 2x 20l fuel tanks, 2x LED work lights (rechargeable on 12v), 2 burner Coleman Stove with hose and regulator, 6l Gas Canister, Lifesaver Jerry Can membrane water filter with carbon filter tap, Fire Extinguisher & reflective triangle.

Back