Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

For sale

per

Country Flag
denmark
HI
I have a TTE performance kit AM453 for Land cruiser 120 series anyone wants to bay this item

Attachments

• Picture 1.JPG
    Picture 1.JPG
    156.8 KB · Views: 36
  • Picture 2.JPG
    Picture 2.JPG
    179 KB · Views: 30
  • Picture 3.JPG
    Picture 3.JPG
    227.6 KB · Views: 29
Welcome to the forum. Great way to introduce yourself :thumbup:

That may be €20 given the location. Not a bad offer posted from Denmark. Or is it still Krona or something?

Hi I see that last item like mine was postet may 2013 from member Arno Van Ingen and Price was 750 EUR ( new IS aprox. 1500 EUR . so 20 is a Little to low:icon-cry: But 750 is to high. BTW we still have KRONER in denmark :icon-biggrin: 1 EUR = 7,55 kr.

Good, keep it that way. Not sure the eurodollar was ever going to be a success.

Sorry about that, I think Krona was a lager in the 1980's.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Yep, Kr still going, got 100 odd in my wallet. Visit Copenhagen 2 or 3 times a year, love the place. It would be nice to see more of the rest of Denmark.

I've been to Copenhagen a few times, I remember a street there, I think the name was Stroyget or something like that, it was like Soho used to be, full of sex shops, the last time I went, it's all been sanitised, not the same at all. sad-012.gif

I've been to Copenhagen a few times, I remember a street there, I think the name was Stroyget or something like that, it was like Soho used to be, full of sex shops, the last time I went, it's all been sanitised, not the same at all. sad-012.gif

i wouldn't know about these things Chas... :whistle:

Soho isn't too far away Chas ... no need to be sad :dance:

Back