Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

front bumper 1992 80

hennie ferreira

Country Flag
uk
hi all wonder if someone can help I'm looking for a front bumper for my newly bought cruiser
don't have all the brackets i need if someone can help will be thankful

From what I can remember the 90-92 bumpers were slightly narrower than the later ones. I have several later ones to choose from but if you fancy something different that is correct for your truck I could have this for sale.

IMG_1691.JPG

It will fit yours perfectly, its about 1/2 " too narrow for wider arches but doesn't look too bad.

Also the plastic material that the wheel arches are made from differ from 12v to 24v and it also applies to the different bumper corners front and rear. 12v are based on fibre glass and 24v are more plastic based and are a little bit more flexible! But the fixing clips on the 24v ones are much weaker!

From what I can remember the 90-92 bumpers were slightly narrower than the later ones. I have several later ones to choose from but if you fancy something different that is correct for your truck I could have this for sale.

View attachment 167291

It will fit yours perfectly, its about 1/2 " too narrow for wider arches but doesn't look too bad.
hi Andy nice to meet you how do i get in contact with you the bull bar in the pick looks good is it alum or metal but if you have more i will be interested to to have a look

Back