Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Front lift point for floor jack?

Va PANZUR

Country Flag
united_states
Hello,

Need help finding the correct lift point on my 02 Cruiser, so as to properly and safely lift her front and position jack stands accordingly.

A quick photo or to or good direction/description should do the trick.

The rear half is no mystery. Just don't want to hurt my prized vehicle, or worse yet get squashed...

Thanks in advance for any and all help!

Semper Fidelis,
Rob
Colonel, USMC

There are several threads on this, so search should make you happy. Anyhow, fot the front, there is a jacking point in the middle between the front wheels, at the rear end of the steel under-engine protection plate. It's made like a round protrusion that fits a standard trolley jack. Then you can put stands under the frame rails under the front of the front doors, just behind the body mount. Use at least 6 ton jack stands.

There are several threads on this, so search should make you happy. Anyhow, fot the front, there is a jacking point in the middle between the front wheels, at the rear end of the steel under-engine protection plate. It's made like a round protrusion that fits a standard trolley jack. Then you can put stands under the frame rails under the front of the front doors, just behind the body mount. Use at least 6 ton jack stands.
Outstanding! Thanks uHu - I noticed the round protrusion, but wanted to be certain that it was a lift point.

Yes, I do have and use 6 ton jack stands.

Many thanks!

Semper Fi,
Rob

Back