Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Front seats re-upholstered

Red Oktober

Garage
Country Flag
uk
Hey guys ..... long time no speak. ..

anyway ... I had my two front seats re-upholstered as they really needed it. ..

I'll just post the pics and let you lot see.

18244_546975632108287_3444008081656577653_n.jpg

Conspicuous by your absence Carl, the new upholstery will brighten up the truck a bit! :icon-biggrin:

Did they replace all the foam as well or was it just the coverings? My driver seat has been collapsed for a while now, there's even bits of steel wire foam support come adrift, as well as the coverings split and worn out.

I must find someone here to do a refurb....

A good good job done by the looks of it :thumbup:

Clive .... all the foam was replaced as well.

getting the rear seats done soon as well ..... yup .. in the same black and green ...

they've been done in Marine grade vinyl so need a lot less care than leather and looks just as good

Cant unsee, .........

I can't pretend to like the colour, but each to their own :lol:

The job looks good Carl, you're obviously pleased with them to be considering having the rears done as well.

For comparison sake, I'd be interested in the cost.

(If you prefer, you could pm me if you'd be good enough)

Wow I love them
Dang. They look fab

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I don't mind in the slightest .... they were (are you sat down ?? ) ...

£750 ..... all in. ..
that was to do both front seats and the top of the centre consol cubby box thing lid

I don't mind in the slightest .... they were (are you sat down ?? ) ...
£750 ..... all in. .. that was to do both front seats and the top of the centre consol cubby box thing lid

Actually, I was sitting down... but still managed to fall over :lol: well not really, say £310 per seat, allowing for the centre console lid thingy, not so bad if you say it quickly... :whistle:

Did that price include the new foam? Is the foam oem? Would leather be cheaper or more expensive?
Looks like a good job.

Back