Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Front struts for a diesel 90 series

Tommo&Claire

Garage
As above!

Must be in good nick i.e not sagged or corroded to hell....

HI i have a pair infact i just took em off today front and rear i will give them a jet wash and a good look over and post a pic tomorow evening :thumbup:

I also have a set matey in the garage I bought as spares but not going to need them as In am thinking of moving the Cruiser on for summat else, they look in good nick and are for a Derv

afraid so, I want summat that can be used as a daily drive, laning and tug monster. we are thinking of getting rid of the Cruiser and the Missus's car (Picasso) and getting summat a bit newer with a bit more grunt for dragging the van about. Still need summat to do the odd laning day though aswell, as much as some may crinch the ML500 is favourite at the minute, as usual I like to be different :think: :think:

A friend had an ML500 from new a couple of years ago and it was nothing but trouble, ended up changing it for a Q7.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Still got the full set I offered for free on here a couple of months ago. Taken off my 95 at about 130,000 & not leaking afaik. Regards to all. Euan

Back