Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

FS Maggiolina RTT, Foxwing awning,Outback roofrack,Outback Drawers....

tonytone

Hi I'm decomishoning my trusted Landcruiser.

I have for sale the following

Maggiolina Airlander RTT (small) http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=111037078479&ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:GB:1123

Foxwing awning LHS £450

Outback roof rack 2.1x1.3m with LC80 leg kit £400

Outback roller Drawer system lc80 £750

Outback 60l water tank to match drawers £100

High lift jack with spigot adaptor (unused) £35

MOD ground anchor (8x1m spikes into cast ground plate) offers http://www.denbigharmysurplus.co.uk...chor-Plate-Kit-Forged-Ground-Anchor-Base.html

Waffle mats (unused)offers

All the other bits you'd expect drop me a line simplight at aol dot com

Last edited:
Hmmm i am interested in the draws IF they will fit a 100 series.

I think the drawers are universal but the fitting kit ie the surrounds are specific to the vehicle.

Can anyone confirm this??

How old are they?
Whats there condition?
Whats there configuration?

Last edited:
The drawers are 3 years old..I have a 100 series here I'll measure them up .

the drawers are 1 unit then they have cheek pieces to fill in the sides for 80 series

configuration 2 drawers flat top one side is a fridge slide.

How do I post photos again.
P1020035.jpgP1020036.jpgP1020037.jpg

e-mail sent.

Chris

does the ground anchor have the hex profile spikes with an eye in the top? If so I'd be interested in that.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Yes It doesP1020052.jpg

BTW did you sell your lpg 100 series to someone on the wirral....I think I've seen it a couple of times

Outback drawers now sold to Chris.

many items left in this once in a lifetime opportunity :icon-biggrin:

Wow awesome Truck Gav...nice job Jon
He did do a nice job of it Tony :lol:

Where have you spotted me then Tony? Is your hundee silver?

The 'garage sale' is going nicely dude? What are you doing with the truck when its stripped down?

Cheers

Sorry Gav, I just got fed up waiting for you to take my drawers out of Mux. :icon-rolleyes:

Tony, could be interested in the water tank. Not sure how / where that works. Not seen one so reserve judgement. I'll bring plenty of cash with me when I come . Dunno if I can get the roof rack in the car though. Hmm.

Chris

Sounds like you'd be better getting the train over & just driving the truck back Chris :lol:

When are you heading over?

Water tank covered in the same material as the drawers, 60l with SchroederP1020059.jpg valve

He did do a nice job of it Tony :lol:

Where have you spotted me then Tony? Is your hundee silver?

The 'garage sale' is going nicely dude? What are you doing with the truck when its stripped down?

Cheers

Hi Gav , I saw you truck once outside staples on the retail park next to Camel Lairds and the other time driving through the tunnel.

I have 3 LC's on the drive one has to go ...probably the LPG 80 . the diesel one has just been too good to me . I've had the LPG one for 15 yrs but it's the older diesel one that has a place in my heart.

I like that Tony. Hmm. Where does it go? Across the drawers like a cargo barrier? Or along the side of the rear windows?

Certainly interested. Make sense.

Gav - snow depending, I should be coming over on Sunday.

Chris

It's designed to go accross the drawers but the bracket you see were made to bolt down to the 2nd row seating fixing.

So in my truck it went drawer system ...space(3x35l useful bin containers)... watertank. The water tank and drawers formed a perfect slot for the boxes.

and these boxes double stacked. On top of the drawers was the fridge on one side and another 4 x 35l boxes on the now slide side.

The planning juices are flowing. Deff keeping the middle seats at the moment though. Missus would do her nut at another two seater.

C

Back