Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Fun begins........

Steve

I thought trailers over 500kg had to be braked?

I know its 750kg in the UK, but there was always a difference, maybe its changed.

Pete

Hi
Up to 500kg, no registration. over 500kg, own reg, over 750kg must have brakes, own insurance and you need a tick in your trailer box on your license, and have passed a medical!
Steve

Very important to have passed a medical to tow a trailer... :wtf: You can drive with one eye and be totally deaf but pulling a trailer... you need to have your wits about you...:icon-confused:

MY medical went like this.....
Can you read the top line of letters with one hand over an eye? change to the other eye, bend over touch your toes..........did you want a repeat prescription while your here for your blood pressure pills?
25€ please.....
job done
Steve!

Interesting amount of regulation on trailers over there. Here the law is fairly cloudy and sparse. No registration or testing of trailers, and fairly low enforcement of trailer license law. It drives me mad, as both my trailers are big (12ft &16ft) and always maintained. But.. Drive over here for a few hours and you'd see all sorts, today a 1995 Toyta Carina with a 3 axle cattle trailer, with no lights... Madness

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back