Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Funny Pictures

32191180-D033-45CE-A279-BF6D173B4174.jpeg

Is this for real????
Not sure where to put this so its here, I guess it could be classified as a funny picture.
Go to Google Maps, find the Bradworthy Inn in Holsworthy, go to street view, find the house for sale a couple of houses to the left of the Inn, look in the Window.

Best caption wins a pint

Not good with Google stuff but if I leave now as it only hour and half drive down to Holsworthy and take a look a the house for sale down there would what you mention still be there

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Look in the last window on the left of the house, you might see a guy doing something (rhymes with tanking)!

Ain't that sadly true and not only for kids . 4 women in my own kitchen yadda yadda squawk yadda , ask a simple question 4 times the answer to which likely removes the need for the whole conversation . Send one of them a text from 3ft away and you still won't get an answer instead it will be yadda yadda squawk yadda about how stupid you are to believe you can't get a word in edgeways :lol:

What would we do without them huh

Ohh. so even with Landcruisers we should avoid such jumps on hard surfaces.

I wonder how an 80 would've performed with it's solid front axle? The weight of the 90 with it's IFS had no chance with that jump!!

Last edited:
Nobody told him lower ball joints get weak with age . The 80 would have been fine because it wouldn't have took off in the first place :lol:

Back