Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Funny Pictures

Red Dwarf, you either love it or hate it.

Its a female aardvark.jpg

Its a female aardvark

Galileo. Galileo.!!
15380752_1799291616988337_9000074089386172975_n.jpg

I see a little silhouetto of a man,
Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will you do the Fandango?
Thunderbolt and lightning,
Very, very frightening me.
(Galileo) Galileo.

Last edited:
Ok, not my strongest subject as you can see but I was thinking the English Electric Lightning, 1960s technology that could catch up and overtake concord and travel to the edge space.
IMG_0145.JPG
IMG_0146.JPG

This plane has, since I first saw it, captured my imagination. Fabulous.

Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Ok, not my strongest subject as you can see but I was thinking the English Electric Lightning, 1960s technology that could catch up and overtake concord and travel to the edge of the earths atmosphere.
This plane has, since I first saw it, captured my imagination. Fabulous.

And I believe it still holds the climb to altitude record, nothing has beaten it.
They were built to catch Russian nuclear bombers and had to be able to intercept them very quickly as the window from warning time to arrival was very short.

Amazing planes. There is one at Tangmere, not far from me. I'm glad I didn't have to pay the whole fuel bill, it could empty its tanks in 20 minutes at full tilt I believe.

I think that it was Lightnings that were used when they were doing the sonic boom tests (loud !) over London before Concorde entered service. An iconic plane.

I think that it was Lightnings that were used when they were doing the sonic boom tests (loud !) over London before Concorde entered service. An iconic plane.
Like this…
IMG_0147.JPG

And thunderbolt brought this up for me...

View attachment 110304

Thunderbolt ???

I thought that was an A10 "Warthog" - basically a 20mm "Vulcan Cannon" with wings.

Its a Gatling gun that fires 100 20mm shells per second - :shock: - An awesome tank destroyer (and anything else that gets in its way).

From the cockpit you just see a solid beam of white light with a permanent explosion on the end :crazy:.

Bob.

A while ago my wife and I went to Krakow for a few days, we treated ourselves to a suite in the hotel which had three rooms and an ensuite bathroom with a jacuzzi and she sneaked in with a camera while I was having a soak.

Jaccusi 1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Pat
hile ago my wife and I went to Krakow for a few days, we treated ourselves to a suite in the hotel which had three rooms and an ensuite bathroom with a jacuzzi and she sneaked in with a camera while I was having a soak.

View attachment 110315

That's simply not funny Chas,

wrong thread mate...

:eusa-naughty:

My eyes! My eyes!

What has been seen cannot be un-seen. :(

My eyes! My eyes!

What has been seen cannot be un-seen. :(

Yep :puke-front:

It's gonna take awhile before that image fades...

What did you do that for Chas?

Revenge I guess, for my post of my missus on the beach...

Maybe it was, but it came as a hell of shock Rich TBH, this is a family show! :lol:

Chas will understand :character-jesterco:
Ah well now I was referring to your photo of Aura and little Anna. There's gals that would give anything to have the figure and the confidence to wear a bikini after having kids in their 40s and Aura clearly has both in spades.

Chas, well, let's just say we may need counselling…

Maybe that could be the first entry in the alternative 'Naked' landcruiser club calendar?

:)

Back