Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Funny Pictures

10387836_1460000400909192_389592665_n.jpg

To the untrained eye this may look like a naked young lady sitting on the roo bar of a 40, but actually it is part of research programme for increasing the top end performance of the 40 series.
When the air flow is disrupted by the lady's head and hair a low pressure point is created behind her head but where the air currents rejoin the air flow and density are magnified just at the point where the air enters the snorkel. The effect can be refined by trimming the length of her hair.
Now obviously she doesn't need to have her arms in the air but with funding for the project being rather short, it has been combined with exploring signal strengths for the cb.
One of the coincidences of the research revealed that when it rains, obviously speeds are reduced, so she lays backwards over the bonnet and the amount of wiper lift is significantly reduced - so now you understand why we had to use a young lady.
Clothing, of course, may present a safety issue by billowing up and thereby reducing visibility at speed.
Of course all this research does assume that some of us may be crazy enough to try to drive a 40 series at more than 60mph!
The programme is ongoing as we are trying to find an elegant way for the young lady to actually stay on the 40 as it bounces along.

Please note I shall carry on with this important research until I am no longer capable or the wife finds out.

To the untrained eye this may look like a naked young lady sitting on the roo bar of a 40, but actually it is part of research programme for increasing the top end performance of the 40 series.
When the air flow is disrupted by the lady's head and hair a low pressure point is created behind her head but where the air currents rejoin the air flow and density are magnified just at the point where the air enters the snorkel. The effect can be refined by trimming the length of her hair.
Now obviously she doesn't need to have her arms in the air but with funding for the project being rather short, it has been combined with exploring signal strengths for the cb.
One of the coincidences of the research revealed that when it rains, obviously speeds are reduced, so she lays backwards over the bonnet and the amount of wiper lift is significantly reduced - so now you understand why we had to use a young lady.
Clothing, of course, may present a safety issue by billowing up and thereby reducing visibility at speed.
Of course all this research does assume that some of us may be crazy enough to try to drive a 40 series at more than 60mph!
The programme is ongoing as we are trying to find an elegant way for the young lady to actually stay on the 40 as it bounces along.

Please note I shall carry on with this important research until I am no longer capable or the wife finds out.
No, sorry, can't see a cruiser in that pic.
I'm going to have another look. :)
If you need any help with the research there Rodge, I'm your man. :)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Ride on lawn mower for sale complete with shit catcher.

Ride on lawn mower.jpg

Back