Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

G'day fron Aus

RjWilla

Garage
Country Flag
australia
Morning all, just a quick hello and introduction of myself and my cruiser.
(As following the template ;) )

Rohnen Willersdorf
I have a 1997 GXL 80 series manuel 1hz turbo with 490000 on the clock.
Slightly sagged 3in lift, after market turbo kit, bullbar, UHF, 33in tyres, duel battery set-up, other common mods, home made draws by the bloke I got off. etc.

Plans...where do I begin...turbo is blown atm and I have a G-turbo on the way, which will enable me to get a little bit more out of my engine, I will be putting a front mount PDI intercooler in it quite soon, diff locks front and back, new suspension as my old is a little sagged, I am working on and basically completed a custom rear bar atm with duel tyre swings, I am looking at either a new bar or making a custom one for it, I will be making custom duel scrub bars and side steps for it, once my engine decides to give up the ghost, I have a 1hd-ft lined up to drop in it which my turbo and intercooler will bolt right onto still, I have a winch in my shed that I will boot on once I get my new bar, I am planing to get some decent xr seats to drop in it at some point as well.
The list goes on.
The goal for it is to be a decent 4x4 rig, but a nice all rounder as well.

I also have (I may be stretching it a tad to call it mine but anyway) a chopped and extended duel cab 2003 100 series 4.7l V8 auto with 520000 on the clock, engine has about 250000.
Mods, it has an on board air compressor, front and back diff locks and a few other things that aren't coming to mind atm.

This is my work vehicle atm, and I would like to set it up a little bit better for the work I do, but I also want to set it up as a bit more of a tourer than my 80, slightly more comfortable, more suited to pulling big loads, (although really thirsty,) I am wanting to supercharge it sometime down the track, but still unsure if it will be worth it and definitely not something I will be able to pull off anytime soon.

I also have a 4.5 1fz-fe 1993 auto GXL 80 series that my brother is getting off me, plans at the moment for that is to chop it into a single/space cab ute. But still a way off yet.

4x4 experience, not a lot, been out a bit, but would still class myself at this stage relatively a beginner.

I come from near Wagga in NSW Australia.
Any other questions please ask.

Now that's a proper intro! Welcome Rohnen. Looking forward to some pictures.

Just a few quick ones I found on my phone
20200817_172531.jpg
20210723_224226.jpg
20210716_101836.jpg
20210618_120226.jpg

Back