Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Goodwinch top company

stumog

Country Flag
england
Just thought I would post and say what a great company goodwinch are.

My winch was playing up so stripped down and found no issues so called for some advice at 5.45pm. They told me what to do and sent me some bits FOC postage and everything.

This was Tuesday night today before 11am the parts were there waiting for me.

If anyone is looking for a winch these really punch above the price they are

Thanks goodwinch

Couldn't agree more Stu. David and the team are first class. I'm on another forum where we got into a debate (argument) about winches for a Hilux here in the UK. I recommended David but also said how rubbish the product and service had been from Warn. Aussie bloke was going mental about how utterly superb Warn were. In the end the guy bought a TDS from David. Nuff said.

Agreed. I've had a couple of winches from David at Goodwinch and they have done sterling service for many years. Goodwinch give great advice and the aftersales service is excellent, when you want to uprate or improve the winch or accessories.

I've always fancied doing David's winching course to improve my skills and knowledge (if only I could find the time), as he has so much experience on the subject, I'm sure I'd pick up plenty of useful info.

He also has an 80 on the fleet!

Agreed. I've had a couple of winches from David at Goodwinch and they have done sterling service for many years. Goodwinch give great advice and the aftersales service is excellent, when you want to uprate or improve the winch or accessories.

I've always fancied doing David's winching course to improve my skills and knowledge (if only I could find the time), as he has so much experience on the subject, I'm sure I'd pick up plenty of useful info.

He also has an 80 on the fleet!
If it's the guy I spoke to at the Peterborough 4x4 show a few weeks ago (and I believe it is) he has 2 80s. A really clean 80 000 miles green manual and a white one which by his description is also very good. He also told me this was soon to be for sale. May be of interest to anyone wanting a nice 80.

And if you turn up to his place with a pocket full of cash you can get a really good deal. (Hes not far from me)

That's how I got mine tom.

Much better deals in person worth the trip

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back