Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Grinding Wheels and Manual Handling Instructor Training

Paul

Garage
Country Flag
england
Hey all, have been asked to set up a little project but need to be instructor level in the above subjects (as well as a few others) and need to get the right tickets so I can issue industry approved certificates. I have taken the courses before as an operator but not instructor and wondered if anyone knew where I can do this. I have done the usual searches and have a few places listed but nothing like a recommendation.This would be UK in case anyone asks.

Hi Paul

The Ab Wheel trainers course - best option is to do this with Rospa at their centre in Solihull. Its a 2 day course.

Manual Handling - theres a Level 3 NVQ course run over 4 days which certifies you to train - cant remember the guys name but he's a Dr. and is the only NVQ cours ein the country so cant be that hard to find :)

I train both, plus a load of other occupational safety stuff, so if you have any questions ask away.

Pete

Rospa also do manual handling trainers I think.

You get a discount on cost if you are a member of rospa, and you can use their logo etc on your certificates.

For manual handling train the trainer, go to Human Application in Loughborough. There's no one better qualified in that area. For AB I wouldn't use RoSPA. It's not their main strength. You want someone like MENTOR

As you are on the IOW you should contact Roger Kevern http://www.iwhsg.org/ They will be able to help you

Thanks guys, all good advice. Gives me some direction now. Cheers

Back