Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Group buy - 80 series rear tailgate decks in stainless or aluminuim

Chas with wangjjang joining we have the magic numbers and all set to go. Bear with ...

Working away at second but what we will do is agree to pay up and send the money to me and I'll do one payment to the supplier

I think that we can use PayPal somehow that doesn't incur fees? Or people can BACS money to me but we're going to have to be quick unless we can set up a pay thing on the forum like we did to cancel adverts. Oh Crispin ...........
Anyone doubtful - I am not about to disappear with the cash, no. Full refunds if we suddenly fall short or something, delivery if we all paid by Sunday would be around 2 weeks
I am away can anyone see if its possible to set up a payment plan on line here then send all the money in one go? Volunteers please

Its back on then CJ - I'll confirm the 100 drawing asap...

Be quick dude I sent them already

C

I did say they needed checking - please just let him know...

Chris in case it goes into next week I can pay you this week, won't be on line most of next week and wouldn't want to hold anything up. Happy with BACS if need to.

Cool when I get back I can sort that out

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Ok gang this really is a go. You all need to individually PM me with your real name and address where you want courier to deliver to plus a contact number please. None of that will be given away to anyone. Address will go to manufacturer, contact number is only for me in case of something unplanned. The costs are already posted BUT once I get your pm and I am home I will send you both my PayPal email and my bank details plus YOUR total cost. We made the full number so no one has to pay the extra 20th share we talked about ok? Postage was included in the price for uk but with usual premium to Highlands and Islands also to Norn Iron @ £17 extra

If you want it sent to anywhere outside of what they call 'normal' then let me know. I will check your addresses just in case you don't know where you live.

So
1. Pm me with name address and contact. Title the pm with EITHER plain or cubby or BOTH I suppose if you wanted both like me.
2. I will return that with payment details bank or PP it's up to you but if I am really honest I'd prefer bank. I am not going to stand PP charges when I send your money on thank you. I don't want cheques or cash
3. You pay the sum due which from memory is either £69 or £200??? Sorry on iPad at second in hotel The 100 ones were £10 more due to the small qty
4. I pay the supplier and production starts in Thursday

Incidentally to minimise wastage they will all be alloy. We never discussed stainless really. They were always going to be alloy and epoxy coated

I think that has to be clear enough yes?

Guys I really don't want to have to chase stragglers. Payment by Sunday please. We have time

Sending me the pm means I can manage this in an orderly non f*** up way.

Hope that is cool with everyone.

Outstanding so far guys keep em coming. Will reply when home. Easy to do in a batch on desktop and a paste jobbie

Thanks for preparing the 100 series drawing Gav.

Chris: PM sent

:dance: PM sent

Last edited:
Chris, just to reiterate - don't make the 100 plates to that drawing!!!

Well, great response chaps. We are only 4 conformations away from a full house. Got everything I need. For those of you with questions (postage to odd places and the like, I have replied or will have replied very soon.

You are all on a master spreadsheet now and a nudge will be going to those I have not heard from by tonight. Then I will start firing out the emails with your personal costs. Why not do that now? Well until all 20 names are in the hat, we don't technically have the full order. Late comers will be shamed and publicly humilliated ha ha ha.

Chris

Nah, you're ok mate. I know it's nearly France but seems postage is the same

Phew... Must be my bro that's odd then. Explains a lot really...

Back