Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Group buy - 80 series rear tailgate decks in stainless or aluminuim

Hi Guys, many thanks for your continued patience on this. I have been getting PMs from several of you and I can appreciate that you really want an update on delivery. There have been some issues surrounding manufacture. Not really with the items themselves, just stuff that happens really. But I appreciate that's not your problem. I have asked for a definite update for this week. I am pretty sure we'll be hearing something. One of the main issues is that every single item has to be ready for the coating process because it's a special. We've missed a couple of opportunities due to bits not happening as they should and the coater can't just drop everything and swap over to do ours. Something to do with cleaning out and purging the equipment to avoid contamination etc etc. Whatever.

As soon as I know something I will post it. I'm not going to hold off on good news trust me.

Cheers Chaps

Cheers Chris, as they say Patience is a virtue.

Thanks Chris, given that I'm currently in Montenegro (for the last week) and heading to Albania in a day or two, its not a matter of great urgency at the moment!!

Wow!

Had some contact today fellas and I think we are nearly there. Just a couple of bits to iron out on the Hundee pattern and we should be good to go.

OK Guys, we are almost there. If I ever suggest this again then someone please punch me in the mouth. :violence-smack:

We've had final confirmation on the dimensions for the 100 series plates now and the new drawings have gone in to the manufacturer. This means that all the ducks are effectively in a row now. So there should be nothing to stop the final stages.

Really looking forward to mine. Still really excited about having somewhere to store a tea towel!

Update on delivery as soon as I hear back.

Best wishes to you all.

Regards

Chris

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi Chris will you add a pic of the finish product

Oh I think there will be a picture or too. We've waited long enough to get them. It'll be like Christmas on here.

There will be a couple of extras at the end of the run, so if people are interested (one of the cubby ones has dibbs on already) they can buy directly.

I'd be interested in a cubby if its not too late

Does that mean I don't need to hoover the carpet again :icon-biggrin:

Yes you were. Don't worry.

It's been so long that I have forgotten about them.

Last edited:
I know what you mean Rob. Trust me I know what you mean.

Even though I know it's not been due I've still popped to reception on a regular basis for a look :whistle:

Yes, good question. If anyone has an update please post it up on here so we all know.

Ta

Chris is on his holiday at the moment so i dought you will get a answer any time in the next week or 2
Stu

Back