Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Happy New Year

Rather partial to good old Bubble and Squeak, with nice thick cut Bacon, Mushrooms, Fried egg, Beans, Crusty Bread and Butter, oh gawd, why do I feel hungry all of a sudden :lol:

hi Clive, greetings to Aura and Hanna, yes i've been missing for couple of years but still got the 80 so hoping to get involved this year, leased out the business so i'm free now, travelling to india this month and hoping to rent/buy a vehicle and explore for 2-3 of months, will be back in mid april

Good to hear you’re freeing up some Ram time for a change!

You know you’re always welcome here mate! :thumbup:

Well 2018 didn't start off too well what with getting a driving ban from Austria but took a turn for the better when I received confirmation for a cruise my wife and I have booked, if we booked before 31st December we got a £1000 reduction, £500 each.
There was also an option for upgrading our flights to business class at a cost of £350 each, so we took thatthinking well we've got a reduction so lets spend it, looking at the confirmation letter again I see someone has made a cock up, as well as deducting the £500 each they also deducted the upgrade cost too instead of adding it, of course I pointed out their mistake . . . . . :whistle:

Last edited:
Sounds really nice Chas, I’m sure you’ll enjoy it!

I’m trying to associate Cruisers and your history of “River Cruising” but it’s too early in the morning for me to try to be clever :lol:

Well done for taking the “plunge” as it were!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back