Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Happy New Year

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
And a Happy New Year from me too.

(I was in the bath when I heard the fireworks around South Queensferry!).

Lets wish for Peace, Happiness and lots of 'Cruiser exploits.

Bob.

:greetings-waveyell:

Happy-New-Year-Quotes-2018-in-English.jpg

Has everyone / anyone recovered yet?

Very much so! Lovely walk this morning in Greenwich park, followed by a hearty lunch at Blackheath and now sorting out kids school kit for when they return to school in 2 days.

Next up is to bake all the bread we need for the week ahead. And then break out the whiskey and put the feet up.

There might be steak for dinner!

We’ve been relaxing in natural hot-spring baths today, which has been quite therapeutic :lol:.

Another slap-up dinner coming up tonight, and then it will be the journey home tomorrow.

All in all a very enjoyable weekend, and we’re not back to work until the 8th, so another few days off is something to look forward to before we plunge back into the normal pace of life. :thumbup:

A day in the beach in Goa sorted me out then these poor crabs where going to be eaten for dinner just to make sure all New Year excesses where fixed, never mind a few Kungfisher!!!

724F007E-2DEC-4AF7-81B8-3C05C122B5E9.jpeg
B8D42114-3A3D-43FA-B705-8DE1264C30A8.jpeg

happy new year to you all, been funny old 2017, hopefully will be better 2018

happy new year to you all, been funny old 2017, hopefully will be better 2018

You’ve been missed Ram, hope all is well!

Happy New Year to you, and yours. :text-happynewyear:

hi Clive, greetings to Aura and Hanna, yes i've been missing for couple of years but still got the 80 so hoping to get involved this year, leased out the business so i'm free now, travelling to india this month and hoping to rent/buy a vehicle and explore for 2-3 of months, will be back in mid april

hi Clive, greetings to Aura and Hanna, yes i've been missing for couple of years but still got the 80 so hoping to get involved this year, leased out the business so i'm free now, travelling to india this month and hoping to rent/buy a vehicle and explore for 2-3 of months, will be back in mid april
Welcome back Ram, Happy New Year to you.

Tonight we had our traditional New Years Day supper, Fried egg and Bubble and Squeak.

2017 was a terrible year for us, 2018 can only be better.

Back