Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Headlight aiming/adjustment low beam too high 2010 LC4

ocpsteve

Hi,

Does anyone find the low beam on the 2010 LC4 too high?

I'm finding that I'm being flash a lot by other drivers when on low beam which seems to be much too high.

The headlights do not seem to have any obvious means of adjustment on the LC4 ... has anyone adjusted them?

Thanks
Steve

Would they not be auto leveling in which case, it would be something for Mr-T to fix.

The 120 has a manual adjustment to the right of the steering wheel. Nothing on yours?

There's no levelling control ... in manual it refers manual or automatic levelling lights.

As there's no control I can only assume they're automatic then.

I'll call the dealer and see what they say.

Cheers
Steve

If you have xenon headlights, I think standard on LC4, height adjustment is automatic. However they have to be aimed correctly to start with. Have a dealer check and adjust as this will be warranty unless someone's being tricking around with them.

I get flashed too, but they dont appear too high when going down our lanes,no higher than my lux anyway. I put it down to the brighter lights on the 150.

My shiny new 2011 LC4 has a manual headlight height adjustment rocker button below and to the right of the steering wheel. The manual says that it should to adjust the headlights when heavily loaded.

Cheers

Jon

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
my 2010 kdj150 was always high but had an adjuster wheel, so i had them set in the middle with an empty car. ive recently changed to a 2015 model with the automaticaly adjusting led lights. i have had loads of people flashing me too so called my local toyota dealer who said there was no adjustment. But i took it to my local mot tester to check the beam height who looked at the back of the lights and confirmed there is a manual adjustment..took him 2 mins!...much better now!

I think mine are a little low since adding the bar and winch. Apparently the adjustment for the vx/kakadu is near the rear axle. Some sort of level the headlights work off

Back