hello fro Australia

BonZa

Country Flag
australia
Your name: Stephen
Your Cruiser: brand new current model 70 series twin cab GXL,
Mods on your Cruiser: none yet
Plans for your Cruiser: outback touring and going prospecting
And what mods do you plan to make to it? first things will be a bull bar and winch
4x4 Experience: heaps, owned a HJ60 for over 12 years, then a TJ Jeep Wrangler for the past 11 years that I have decided to keep

G'day to all on this forum, hoping I can gain some help and info and may be able to contribute once I learn along the way

just bought my new Land Cruiser twin cab as the little ol' Jeep Wrangler is great in the bush but lacks room for carrying around all my prospecting gear and camping stuff when heading off

Welcome to the club. :thumbup:

Nice choice of vehicle! :icon-wink:

What colour did you go for and what tray?

I want one in Midnight Blue and I want to import a proper style side tub for it. :icon-cool:

Hello Stephen. Nice choice of rig.

Welcome to the club, and wish you many millions of miles of trouble free touring.

look forward to some pictures once you start using the truck.

Welcome to the forum BonZa Stephen, let's have a few photos before the afters (and before she gets scratched up) :lol:

Last edited:
Welcome to the club. :thumbup:

Nice choice of vehicle! :icon-wink:

What colour did you go for and what tray?

I want one in Midnight Blue and I want to import a proper style side tub for it. :icon-cool:

I went for the Maroon colour, not that I was fussed, any colour would have been ok as far as I was concerned.
it just so happen that it was what the dealer had and was close to the last stock available prior to the upgraded model with Euro 5 emissions
and it has the heavy duty steel tray with the spare wheel slid underneath

I'll take some photos in the bush and post after the bull bar and winch is fitted

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back