Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hello from a Belgian in Australia !

kehlerjonathan

Country Flag
australia
Hi Guys!!

I registered into that forum to share informations and use yours !

I currently drive a HZJ80 and owned a FJ60 with the one I traveled around Australia trough tracks and deserts.

Couple of electrics issues with my 80S so I already posted my first questions :))))

Welcome to the forum, Australia must be change after Europe.

Welcome to the forum Jonathan, nice to see another HZJ80 in the club :icon-biggrin:

We seem to relish in some sort of minority group amongst all the turbo boys in the UK!

May I ask what year your truck is and its badge, mine's a Euro spec '95 GX and I wondered how they varied in different parts of the world.

Some photos would be good, especially interior trim, dash layout and the like to compare. :thumbup:

My brain has just kicked in and your 80 is a '92 according to your fuse-blowing thread. Still, some interior photos would be good for comparisons. My truck seems to basic when it comes to trim, compared with all the UK HDJs, with their leather and electric seats and whatever. I seem to be lucky having a cigarette lighter!

I do have the important stuff, 3 diff lockers, electric windows/sunroof, but it seems to end there :lol:

Welcome to the club. :thumbup:

Back