Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hello from France

jonathanV

Country Flag
france
Hello,
My name is Jonathan, I want to buy a Land cruiser to travel around the world, take the roads and the tacks. I hope to find here a comunity that helps me to make the right choices.
And see you soon on the tacks !

Hi Jonathan and welcome to this most friendly forum where you will find what you search for and will be helped along the way.
There is much info on buying the right cruiser on here, it can be straightforward or not at all depending on choices made but you’ve come to the right place for assistance.

Whatever you do, choose wisely, avoid as much rust as you can and look for a good service history.

Best wishes
Rich

Welcome along Jonathan.
If you want RHD then mainly all the UK trucks will be rusty but cheap, if you want LHD then your choice is greatly increased where you can get much better condition trucks from southern Europe but at a greater cost. Cruisers I've seen in Cyprus for instance may be 20 years old and like brand new underneath but twice the price of the same UK model.
There will be lots of opinions on lots of model choices depending on budget , size and how old a truck you want.
Good luck with your search.

Back