Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hello from Honduras

Celeo

Country Flag
honduras
I'm Celeo, my family and I are missionaries in Honduras Central America. I recently took over a 1997 FJ80 V6 gasoline land cruiser. I love the car! It has had a rough life, but it runs. No mods, just getting to run smooth and reliable. I'm certainly not a mechanic, but I had to get under the car and do some work my self. Money it's tight and parts are not as easy to get down here. I will appreciate all the help and tips You can share.

I'm Celeo, my family and I are missionaries in Honduras Central America. I recently took over a 1997 FJ80 V6 gasoline land cruiser. I love the car! It has had a rough life, but it runs. No mods, just getting to run smooth and reliable. I'm certainly not a mechanic, but I had to get under the car and do some work my self. Money it's tight and parts are not as easy to get down here. I will appreciate all the help and tips You can share.

Hi Celeo, Welcome to The Club. Not sure if we have other members from Honduras or Central America, but you are bound to find a whole stack of useful info on this site. Post some pictures of your 80, some Honduran scenery and any questions you might have. I was once based on Roatan for a few months and had a an interesting trip sneaking around from La Ceiba to Livingstone and into Belize.

Welcome Celeo, nice intro and as Mojo said, I'm sure we would all appreciate some interesting photos of truck and scenery!

Celeo, Welcome. I enjoyed my short time in Honduras (driving on PanAm)
I have a USA 1997 80 v6 4.5L petrol automatic with also LPG/propane

Back