Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hello from Mauritius

Cyril Perrier

Country Flag
mauritius
My name is Cyril Perrier and I live in Mauritius at Tamarin Bay.

I have just purchased a 2003 Land Cruiser VX, hdj100, with 337,000 kms on the meter. I'm very pleased with it as it is in excellent condition despite its great mileage.

I'm a classic car lover and as such I have, at this stage, no specific plans to do any significant modification to my VX; I would just like to keep it as original as possible. Also not much off-road but mainly road use. The idea was about getting another toy but having enjoyed it since one week, I'm changing that plan into making it my daily runner. I also own a few classics among which one Toyota FJ40 of 1973, one Nissan Patrol Y60 (GQ) of 1988, and 5 Land Rovers (Series 1, 2 and 3). Plus a few British classic cars.

Thank you all for accepting me as a member of your club.

Cyril Perrier
Land Cruiser VX HDJ100 of July 2003, 4,164 cc, black color
Land Cruiser FJ40 of 1973
etc.
Address: Tamarin Bay, Mauritius.
Email: [email protected]

Welcome aboard Cyril, you sound like an enthusiast so the 100 will tick all the boxes I’m sure!

Some photos of the collection would be welcomed, we all love photos, especially of your 40 and the troll, we’d even forgive you for posting pics of land rovers! :lol:

Hi Cyril, Welcome to the forum. Would be nice to see some pictures of the trucks.

I spent a few months in port louis, back in 1998. What a great part of the world.

Although I had heard of Tamarin, never did make it across down south.

Welcome, beautiful part of the world.

Back