Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hello from North Somerset

Anywhere that side really.

Cribbs even.

Cheers

Pete

Think the reason you can only PM me is because you emailed me rather than sent a PM. Post some more or hope a helpful admin will change your account settings so you can send PMs.

Definitely up for meeting up at the weekend.

Ahh, I see. Time to start filling the forums with questions then... ;-)

Anywhere on the west side is great for me too. What sort of time are you guys thinking?

I can move the day about so when ever really.
any body know what the pub is called by cribs? just off the motorway I think its a toby pub?
rich I was able to send you a Pm last night did you get it? at the top of the screen there is a notification box that goes blue is you have mail. have alook and let us know.
Stu

Yes, I have received the PM and now have the option to send. Must have just required enough posts to activate it. Stu, I'll give you a call later.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Ok, so we have got the Lamb and Flag at Cribbs on Sunday. Anyone got any preference on time? I can sort out my day to do any time really. Definitely keen to compare the 80 with the 90 as Stu has got me thinking...

Rich

I am not fussed would rather be earlier as i need to do some jobs on the house.
been thinking about the pros and cons between the 2 and not a good result for the 80 to be honest.
stu

what time can we all do so i can plan my day please.
stu

I have a task in the morning I cant avoid, but should finish by 10am, so travelling time from Bridgy - could we say 11am?

Pub opens for coffee from 9am.

Will come up in the Prado.

Pete

Looks like I can do 11 onwards

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Lets say we mee tin the car park at 11am.

Thats 4 of us?

Cheers

Pete

Great, see you all at 11 in the car park. I believe it should be 4 of us.

Cheers,
Rich

Rich - worlds most dangerous roads is currently on Dave.

Rich - worlds most dangerous roads is currently on Dave.

Cheers Pete.

Great to meet you all and thanks again. Time for a bit more ebay and autotrader browsing :)

Back