Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hello from Robinson Ward

Youch man - hope you're up & about in time for a birthday beer.

Hospital is no place to be when you're poorly... :twisted:

Cheers

Well using a sharpened tea spoon I tunnelled my way out to the fence line and legged it up and over the border into Scotland! No side effects - given the all clear and told to drink plenty.

Ok you're the doctor!!!!!

Waaay haaay.

Not bagged a Bambers yet though.

Thank you one and all for the wishes. Forum moderation forbid me to just how much that hurt

Chris

Hi Chris

Don't know how i missed reading this post!@!!

Glad you are on the mend. i hear kidney stones are as painful as losing your cruiser - and you appear to have suffered both with GW and then kidney stones amongst all the other "excitement" of the last year.

Bu66er, hope you've managed to salvage something out of the weekend and have a good birthday mate !

Chris, also missed this post till Sunday AM, sorry to hear about this, sounds like you're better already so enjoy the weekend eh.
Cheers Chris S.

All's well chaps. Bagged a double at 160m. One was a head shot too.

Was getting a bit brassed off. Weather was terrible which makes it difficult to actually see anything.

Chris

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Only just seen this thread, Im glad your OK Chris and Happy Birthday :thumbup:

You know what, I was totally waiting for that, Gav :lol: Watch out for grit in the bottom of your drink :shifty:

And not show off your new pride n joy??? :o I bet Chris' kidney stones were partly made up of Lincomb cement :lol:

Got the 16's at the powder coaters right now getting ready for the 'pedes AP :cool:

Arf Arf. Oh you guys .....

No, bambies are both sold already. Going to a good [strike:13ofjbnr]casserole[/strike:13ofjbnr] home

Elmer

You mean you didn't have a "spoilt" haunch to save for the potjie?

@Gav - presume you're DD'ing it, so the Simexs are for weekend playing only?

(Apologies for the OT but it looks like Chris is pulling through)

The new dual role family hauler & plaything AP - the 'pedes are for dancing only ;-)

Plenty of time for CJ to bag us another bambie non?

That I do AP... :doh:

Hey, he's looking much more refined since I slung his new doors on an the weekend :cool:

Back