Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hello from Slovakia, EU

S1M0N3

Country Flag
slovak_republic
Hi everybody, my name is Lubo and I am from Slovakia. I am glad to be here as one of you - owner of the Land Cruiser. Toyota Land Cruiser is my childhood dream ( i am 31 ) - it was exactly LC 80. I have company car for daily driving but I am too big fan of cars to be satisfied with it.. After selling my youngtimer Mercedes, I bought last week Toyota Land Cruiser 120. I like LC 100 more but I was scary of high mileage cars - I know they are pretty reliable cars but I dont know anything servicing. So in my bugdet I was looking for well serviced 120s. So to my LC120. It’s 2008 from first owner with 108 000 kms and service book only from Toyota. It is full equiped with auto, 7 seats &leather. I am immediately buy a new tires BFG AT 265/70 R17 and I am thinking about winch and airlockers but I am not sure, because I will use this car for hunting and fishing not offroading. I was readind horrible stories about injectors so I hope my car will be not in affected range. I am attaching just first picture for today.

09CFADF4-FD21-4028-BC05-8B7395FF63DB.jpeg 23DA7814-8541-478F-BD5E-9A14F35E8682.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi Lubo, great intro and first pic! :clap:
Welcome to this most friendly forum. That looks a really nice cruiser you’ve got there. There’s quite a few guys on here with 120s so you’ll be in good company. You may well find you don’t need any modifications in the Diff department for what you want to do. @GeekOKent has one so can give you an idea of how very capable they are.

Good to have you aboard and look forward to seeing more pics and hearing of your travels.

Best wishes
Rich

Welcome Lubo. Looking at your picture: Is spring coming to Slovakia as well these days?
We had a Lubo with an 80 in the old ELCO e-mail forum (the precursor to Landcruiserclub). Not the same Lubo, I suppose.

Hi Lino, welcome aboard :thumbup:

As said, there’s a good few 120s on the forum and a few hunters as well :lol:

I’m sure we’re all looking forward to hearing about the fun you have in your cruiser!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back