Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hello from South Africa!

SA Airborne

Name: Paul Smith
Cruiser: LC120VX 4.0L 2008 model with around 35 000 km's on it - my 'holiday car'
Mods:ARB winch bar with Warn winch, Safari snorkel, Optima dual battery with C-Tek D250S, rock-sliders, Ironman suspension kit, Ostrich Wing awning, National Luna 52L fridge/freezer in packing system, rear electrical distribution board and pending solar panel installation on Thule loadbars. IEF towbar which handles my Conqueror Companion admirably in the bush.
Plans for your Cruiser: All my mods are DIY, and are done according to requirements. Nothing specific planned yet, but whatever it is, I'm sure it'll happen before long...
4x4 Experience: Local experience includes 4x4 tracks and trails, game park drives, etc. Extensive 4x4 experience gained over the last 10 years while contracting in various countries across the Middle East and Asia.

Glad to have found this forum, to share ideas and pick up tips for future projects.

Cheers all,

Paul

Last edited:
Welcome Paul, I think you are in for a pleasant surprise with regards to hints/tips and ideas ;)
Do you have any pics to share of your vehicle and trips?

Howzit Paul - nice of you to 'drop in' so to say. Have fun - keep your head down!! :lol:

Welcome dude.

Where about in SA are you from?

Any pics?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Welcome to the forum, Paul. I've just returned from a three month jaunt in South Africa only to come home to the bitter cold and snow. So thanks your lucky stars you're still in SA. Now where are the pics?

Back