Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hello from sydney

iamatroopy

Country Flag
australia
hi,
i have a troopy i am working on, because im so busy i rarely get time to update but i will try as hard as i can

Welcome to the club. :thumbup:

What year is it? Any mods? Have you done many trips in it? :think:

its a 1989 hj75, ill be putting up an album as soon as im allowed to put external links up on this forum.
i am in the process of rebuilding the whole thing, i have spent average of 9 hours on it everyday for the last 3 months.
i owned her for around 2 years, and she is my first 4wd. apart from spitting fuckloads of axles and a mystery problem as to where i go through heeeaaapppss of tie rod ends she has been good to me.
when i first got her i would go 4wding in the mud at the back of cessnock a bit and did camping closer to sydney.
ive been to qld in her twice, first time i spent 3 months in agnes water and second time went on a trip up to cooktown. somehow we have made it back each time though.
this time im going across to the west coast and i need her to be much more reliable hence the rebuild.
rebuild includes:
steering system
engine (all seals, not rebuild)
new clutch
rebuild gearbox, transfer case and both diffs
brakes
i am also making a self wash system where i flick a switch and she washes herself. i will make custom water tanks that will sit under the body.
lately i have picked up a bunch of bargains (including the aldi sale the other week) which include, roof tent, led strip bar, hid spotties, 2 annexes (thinking 2 might be overkill so ill probably sell one)also picked up some lpg gear and a chainsaw cheap and a bunch of other little goodies for the road.
anyway, thats one post closer to being allowed to link to my album, thanks for reading

Awesome, looking forward to pics. :icon-biggrin:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back