Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hello im new. 70 series

martin

Hello all.
Martin hear, Im new to the Toyota seen, had this truck for about a month now and only just got round to singing up to this owners club. New car to me but i brought this from a club member that i know you guys already. Its Trevor's much loved and looked after 70 series. I have stolen one of his Photos just to keep it easy.
looking forward to getting to know a little more about what i have got my self into.
I have been out of the Off road sean for about 2 years now, but if any one is intrested at all hear's a list of other off road cars i have had.
From 1st to now...
Suzuki SJ (great 1st jeep but always fixing it, even broken down on the way home.
X4 diahatsu fourtrack's. Had a great time with one inpiticular, only fault i can say with it was the lower suspenction arms as they was always getting stuck in rut's.
Then i had a couple of Troopers. both 3.1 and now my much moved 70 series.
One thing i must stress is that i have never had a land rover and notice that have all been Japanese.

P1030244.jpg

Welcome aboard Martin and glad you've moved up to the 70, plenty of help and advice here plus great banter. :thumbup:

Welcome Martin. :) Do love those 70 shorties! Think I need to buy my 80s a little brother!

Welcome Martin

Nice to see a new member with a known truck. Hope you enjoy it as much as Trevor did. Hope the drivers seat isnt badly stained from Trev craping himself when he mounted a kerb in it :lol:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Welcome Martin

Nice to see a new member with a known truck. Hope you enjoy it as much as Trevor did. Hope the drivers seat isnt badly stained from Trev craping himself when he mounted a kerb in it :lol:

Thanks Karl trust me it was me leaving brown stains last week wile i had to out of the window onto the roof due to loosing the clutch wile in fast flowing water. lol

:lol:

We all have moments. Just like to wind Trevor. Look forward to seeing it. Make sure you pencil in the lincomb events as soon as they come up as its a great meet and some good chaps go.

Looks good, I guess you will also be getting it muddy?

Gra.

Welcome to the club Martin. :thumbup:

Welcome Martin. I'm sure you will have fun in the 70

Back