Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

HELLO :-) Need Help! - looking for 70 series OEM chassis CAD file

Bejy

Country Flag
uk
Hello Everybody,

Looking to fabricate and add to my Toyota landcruiser 70 series chassis - and I desperately need the CAD file - where can I get it?

Thanks!
Benjy

What do you mean by the CAD file?
The EPC diagram?

What do you mean by the CAD file?
The EPC diagram?

Nope
I mean a 3D CAD file - like the attached
large.JPG

You know, like on Project Binky, ‘Cardboard Aided Design’. :shifty:

Joking apart, you may struggle Bejy. I would guess if anyone knows, @Ben is the 70 series guru but I’ve never seen him refer to one (except the above :) ). Whenever I’ve done CAD drawings for the 80, I’ve had to measure and make my own of the bit I’m working on and it’s a long and laborious process. Better to find a University with a laser scanner and give them a project, or failing that a scanning company but that’s easier said than done.

Good luck with it. If there are any specific areas you want dimensions of, maybe members can help there.

Joking apart, you may struggle Bejy. I would guess if anyone knows, @Ben is the 70 series guru but I’ve never seen him refer to one (except the above :) ). Whenever I’ve done CAD drawings for the 80, I’ve had to measure and make my own of the bit I’m working on and it’s a long and laborious process. Better to find a University with a laser scanner and give them a project, or failing that a scanning company but that’s easier said than done.

Good luck with it. If there are any specific areas you want dimensions of, maybe members can help there.

@Ben - Are you the super hero that is going to save the day? I hope so... :)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back