Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

hello

MikeB2MR

Hi My name is mike I'm new to this site having been living on the west coast of Canada for the last years. Just moved back to the Uk along with my HJ61 turbo diesel 1988
.Living in Canterbury i'm finding it a tad impractical and not really doing this beast any good it like logging roads and open country roads not one way systems.
So trying to find out if their is a market for it and possible value.
I sourced this Truck in japan imported to Canada had worked on to pass all Canadian safety inspections. all work carried out by Toyota mechanics.
it had been played around with in Japan lowered down!
So has new shocks springs leaf march 2008 new on off road tires new 24 volt batteries. no rust undersealed also wax injected into doors sills.
Has Factory PTO winch raised roof safari model ARB full size roof rack metal floor Safari Snorkel
180 Klms been fitted out for touring so storage at back and custom fold down mats for sleeping raised so storage underneath. also has small camping stove that clips in.
Have receipts for all work and services. Mot as of June 2010 passed air care.
also has high lift jack ropes chains webbing two tone Grey in colour
happy to provide pictures but unsure how to post them here thanks for any advise.
Mike

Funny you should say that but Derek J is looking for a 60 series. Why not drop him a PM.

Hi and welcome aboard Mike.

You will find its a friendlier reception on here. I know I did :thumbup:

Welcome to the forum! Any pics?

Happy to send out Pictures just e=mail me at [email protected] still hoping to get some idea of it's value seems to be all over the place as for next buy????
thanks to all Mike

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi My name is mike I'm new to this site having been living on the west coast of Canada for the last years. Just moved back to the Uk along with my HJ61 turbo diesel 1988
.Living in Canterbury i'm finding it a tad impractical and not really doing this beast any good it like logging roads and open country roads not one way systems.
So trying to find out if their is a market for it and possible value.
I sourced this Truck in japan imported to Canada had worked on to pass all Canadian safety inspections. all work carried out by Toyota mechanics.
it had been played around with in Japan lowered down!
So has new shocks springs leaf march 2008 new on off road tires new 24 volt batteries. no rust undersealed also wax injected into doors sills.
Has Factory PTO winch raised roof safari model ARB full size roof rack metal floor Safari Snorkel
180 Klms been fitted out for touring so storage at back and custom fold down mats for sleeping raised so storage underneath. also has small camping stove that clips in.
Have receipts for all work and services. Mot as of June 2010 passed air care.
also has high lift jack ropes chains webbing two tone Grey in colour
happy to provide pictures but unsure how to post them here thanks for any advise.
Mike
Clarify "wax injected into doors sills" for me. Exactly what was done here?

Back