Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hello

michael

Thought I`d better say hello as I`ve just got a colorado its my first one and very happy with it just a few things to sort out fluid changes and servicing for now mainly,I`ve already started asking for your help so hopefully I`ll come across a few of you with answers for me.
I`ve been lurking for a while trying not to bother you all with too many questions and using the search facility I must say you seem like a very knowledgeable and friendly lot .
I go by the name Mick
I have a 1997 3.0 colorado diesel with 143,000 it has no mods
I havent been offroading as such just upto my brothers place which was down in a valley in the middle of dalby forest we used to pass the offroad centre to get to his place but he`s sold up and bought a farmhouse in france, but another brother lives up in the same area and you have to offroad to get to them, over the last 4 years we have had a mitsubishi pajero, jeep grand cherokee, and a range rover p38,so I`m looking forward to getting to know the landcruiser and up to now I`m very impressed.
I dont have any plans for modifications as I`d like to see just how good in the standard form it is .
regards Mick

Welcome Michael

I doubt anyone would mind the questions if you can't find the answers by searching.

Welcome..... ok I'll say it before someone else does....

:text-worthless:

I havent any pics yet but I`ll try over the next few days shes rather dirty at the moment as I`ve been up and down a few farm tracks as well as the motorways (very civilised on the tarmac aren`t they) and she wants a little paint on one of the rear arch extensions,

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back