Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

hello

hi dan

she sat under a tree for a couple of years so the previous owner implied, and since ive owned it the milage has not changed from 159.000, i had a small bit of history, but could not trust it so i rebuilt the engine, sent the head in to get soughted as i dont like messing with the shims. the body was tidy dan, i must say these pics are at least 4 years old, she has seen her fair share of lanes and sites since, my mate said it was to good to use off road, i didnt buy it to mother it, bet she would still polish up though
will look at classifieds

later joe

Only difference a lift makes to towing is just make sure that your trailer is level, not all the weight on the back axle. But an adjustable towball takes care of that.

Second that yogi, I lost a trailer once, half filled with gravel. I loaded it to the front to ensure positive loading on the ball, but it was a long journey! The gravel leveled out and I ended up with a dancing trailer that eventually overtook me! It rolled and smashed itself to pieces! Lucky nobody about!

Only difference a lift makes to towing is just make sure that your trailer is level, not all the weight on the back axle. But an adjustable towball takes care of that.

Hi Yogi, cheers for info, I do practise that if I can do when towing, some times with boats its a little more difficult (big outboards, or outdrives and some overhang!)

Just was thinking more of the 'cruiser really, with it lifted would it drag its ass more than standard?.....(sorry again for thread hi-jack!)

Last edited:
Joe - Sat under a tree?, how could they!....& you re-built the engine too?, just gets better!.

Does look in good condition.

Sorry to have hi-jacked your "Hello" thread....thanks for the info, when I do find one I may be intouch!.

All the best Joe.:thumbup:

Last edited:
Back