Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Help decipher Model Type etc.

Great Outdoors

Country Flag
ireland
Hi All
I'm new here. Just bought a Land Cruiser, was looking for some info on line and stumbled on this forum, which is exactly what I was looking for !
This is my first Land Cruiser and I know very little about the different types, engines, etc etc. so I may be in the wrong sub section of the forum but I'm confident that someone on here will put me on the right track !

Basically my Cruiser is a 1998 reg. long wheel base (four door) commercial. Unfortunately there is no manual with it so I was hoping that someone on here would explain the model details etc. for me (the seller hadn't a clue)

The Model is : KZJ95R - GKMNTW
The chassis no is JT111GJ95....... etc (B) other details on the plate are as follows eb * 93/81 *0023*01
2750 Kg.
5550 Kg.
1- 1250 Kg.
2- 1700 Kg

Thanks in advance.

Its a 90 series wirh the 1kzte engine buddy, the very same as mine.
ara5e4at.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

When i first got my 90 i found web searches for modifications aimed specifically at my vehicle very confusing . I know know to look for -
Prado 90
90 series Landcruiser
Toyota Meru
FJ90
1kzte
kzj95
Landcruiser Colorado
Landcruiser Collie
And perhaps a few more variations of the same as when they occur to me .

Referring to your truck as a 90 is quite common but in fact the swb is a 90 and the 4 door a 95 .

When you search for parts KZJ95 erm clutch for example should be your first search but the majority of parts are identical regardless of how the seller chooses to label them . Hope this helps .

Hi chap
I have nothing to add other than welcome.
The club is a great source of info and people are friendly.
Regards
Cameron

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back