Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Help Stockport Area

TonyP

Supporter
Country Flag
uk
Right, bit cheeky, but hopefully one of you fine folk may be able to help me.

I have just bid on and won a rear door for a 120 (viewtopic.php?f=32&t=10745) and I now need to get it to me here in the North London area.

I am going to Lincomb in a couple of weeks time, so if anyone who is comming to Lincomb and is in the Stockport area is willing to collect it and bring it to Lincomb I would happily contribute to the fuel costs and some beer tokens :pray:

So, if anyone is able to help please let me know, otherwise it means a trip up for me....

Cheers

Well done! Hmm, Stockport. Nothing planned at the moment, but I shall try to see if I can factor it in mate.

Chris

Thanks Chris, if you can help that would be fantastic.

I'll defo be heading over that way Tony, Tuesday 3rd May if not before & then again later in the week... Be happy to pick it up. Do you think you could negotiate it being dropped off in Ashton under Lynn?

Hey Gav thanks, :thumbup: that would be good. I am due to give the guy a call today so will run that by him and see what he says.

My workshop is near Macclesfield which is only 9 miles from Stockport. If the seller can get it to me then I can bring it to Lincomb.
My 40 not on the road till May 1st and the door is too big to fit in the back of my road car.

If any of that helps, just let me know

Regards,

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi Roger, thanks for the offer. Managed to get it sorted with Gav so all good now. :clap:

Back