Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hi all, I'm Jim

Country Flag
united_states
picked up my 1st. land cruiser, it's a 1995 and it has 297000 miles, frame and body have little to no rust and I plan to rebuild it into a capable overlanding vehicle, but I don't have the knowledge needed to complete this without the help of those that know the answers to the mountain of questions I have. I appreciate having this group to help me in my project. 1st thing I need is complete repair manuals for the entire truck including the Chassy and electrical schematics and power train. I live in the San Diego area and look forward to getting into it.

Hi Jim, good to have you on board. This site has a wealth of knowledge both in manual form and in the membership. There’s many threads about conversions for over landing. Some of the best were by Chris, who we sadly recently lost.

Post up some pics of your truck and tell us a bit more about it. It’s also good to add a brief description of it in your signature line to let others know what vehicle you have.

A rust free truck is a rare beast across the pond here. Good luck with your build. Probably best to ‘baseline’ the truck before conversion so it’s in tip top shape for the coming adventures.
Best wishes
Rich

Back