Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hi All

SpinDrift

Supporter
Garage
Hi All,

After temporarily dropping out of the LC scene for several weeks I wandered back to find that the world had changed. I see there are quite a few old friends here - good to see you again - and new ones - looking forward to met you.

For those who don't know me, I have a 1997 3.0TD LWB Colorado. Its got a few mods: BFG AT 265/75/16's, OME suspension, snorkel, leisure battery with split charge system and storage system.

I enjoy greenlaning and the occassional visit to pay and play sites. I am also keen on overlanding and camping trips. I have been to Morocco and have plans for other trips.

Jimbo4x4

Garage
Country Flag
great_britain
Hey Reinhard, good to have you (back) on board :)

Chris

Super Moderator
Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
great_britain
Hi Reinhard. Good to have your company again.

Chris

SpinDrift

Supporter
Garage
Hi Jimbo,

Its good to be back. I haven't been offroading since we met at Ponderosa in December, although I did play on the snow covered hardtop in the Yorkshire Dales - good fun.

SpinDrift

Supporter
Garage
Hi Chris,

Thanks. Good to hear from you - and good to see that you are mobile again. How have you got on with the front diff lock?

Jon Wildsmith

Super Moderator
Supporter
Guru
Garage
Country Flag
england
Hi Reinhard, glad you could join us in our new home :D

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

BlackWidow

Garage
Hi Reinhard,

Welcome back, will you be joining us at Lincomb and re-shape our steps again :lol: :lol:

Steve

24Seven

Hello Reinhard

Glad you made it over.

Did you / are you going anywhere this year then?

SpinDrift

Supporter
Garage
Thanks for the welcome everyone. Looks like a great place with a friendly crowd.

Yes, I will try to make it to Lincomb. I am hoping to reshape my steps the opposite way - then they should appear to be straight :lol: I was hoping to replace the steps with a set of sliders but unfortunately that project never left the drawing board :(

The other thing that didn't happen was my trip to Morocco - Mauritania - Mali :( Maybe later in the year :D.