Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hi from Poland

arthurpl

Country Flag
poland
Hello everybody! Still looking for FZJ70 in good condition and in meantime I'm hoping to get tons of info from this site.

Greetz
Artur

Dzien dobrze Artur, jak sie masz? Gdzie w Polska?

Welcome to the club Artur. :thumbup:

Welcome to the nut house, enjoy your stay with us, remember it's like the hotel california around here :)

Howdy Mike! Your Polish is way better than Polish of schoolmates of my 16-years old daughter :icon-biggrin:
I'm from Bialystok.

Hihi, spoko! Djekuje :) My girlfriend is from Poland, bit further south than you though, around Lublin.

Why a 70? 80-series all the way! ;)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Howdy Mike! Your Polish is way better than Polish of schoolmates of my 16-years old daughter :icon-biggrin:
I'm from Bialystok.

Welcome Artur, your English is way better than most 16 year old English kids!

Hi Arthur 3 door still gives you an alternative choice :icon-biggrin:

DSCF2143_zpsbaqxqqg3.jpg

Last edited:
Yup, that's some kind of craiglist.
But the point is that Polish second-hand car market is very strange and somehow sick... Tons of trash under beautiful make-up, brand-new look-a-likes welded from 3 or 4 wrecks, 20-years old cars with only 20k km on it - "bought from a German old lady who drove it only on Sundays to a church"... And Passats, Golfs and Audis everywhere...
Cars like old LC, old Merc G or Patrols in really good conditions are rare as virgins on university... And holding their price.
I was thinking about FJ Cruiser from USA, but $/polish zloty ratio is soooo bad now.

It looks straight enough, and about £4k give or take...

Ha, ha, I know this one, a guy from Polish LC forum who lived near Poznan checked it for me... It looks beautiful, owner said no single scratch, no accidents at all... But frame on left front is very slightly bend, driver's airbag cover and steering wheel are brand-new (unlike the rest of interior), so... You know, small problems with rear end is quite OK, but not the engine area.

Back