Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hi from Southwest Western Australia

Errrmmm, now I KNOW I shouldn't have bothered with my modest intro... those are just fab and deeply impressive vehicles you have there Debz, may I recommend someday you take a little time to do and enjoy the Skeleton Coast guided trail trip in Namibia... God's own country!!!

View attachment 149982 View attachment 149983
‘Modest intro’ aside, I think you’ve just pulled even with those 2 pics CB, they’re crackers!! :clap:

‘Modest intro’ aside, I think you’ve just pulled even with those 2 pics CB, they’re crackers!! :clap:

Well, not to impose on Debz' thread, but will just say Nam is one of the 'lesser knowns' that really should be on everyone's bucket list... so many stars in the sky, and not too many other countries where you can wake up on another morning to three wild lionesses quietly licking the dew off your tent sidewalls... haha :wink:

Welcome aboard Debs (and your pooch!) great photo's - I wish I had gone to live is Oz when I had the chance! Nice to see you enjoy that fantastic country AND respect it! So many 4x4 users dump rubbish and mistreat the great outdoors.

Take it easy on the poor 200! Just be patient and get the next 80 sorted quickly!

:text-goodpost::text-welcomewave::text-welcomewave:

Why is the bloody "Welcome" widgety thing right at the bottom of the list???

Talaman that is the plan!! I am absolutely hanging to get the new 80 up and off the ground and out there!!

Countryboy136, i have always wanted to go to Nam, it's one thing on my bucketlist!

I traveled from one end of America to the other and back in 2011, and that made me realise i have just done it in America, but not in my own Country i actually live in, hence why i now try and do one big trip a year, and so far for the last 4 years it's worked! Up to Darwin next year, and then the Canning Stock Route the year after :)

Talaman that is the plan!! I am absolutely hanging to get the new 80 up and off the ground and out there!!

Countryboy136, i have always wanted to go to Nam, it's one thing on my bucketlist!

I traveled from one end of America to the other and back in 2011, and that made me realise i have just done it in America, but not in my own Country i actually live in, hence why i now try and do one big trip a year, and so far for the last 4 years it's worked! Up to Darwin next year, and then the Canning Stock Route the year after :)

Sounds awesome, not a country I've visited but hopefully will be soon... love long roadtrips, but the problem is the rest of the family are UK born and bred so it's barely out the drive and I start hearing the "Are we nearly there yet?" :tearsofjoy:

And you're absolutely right, seems to be human nature to look for adventure over the fence instead of what's right in our own back yeard wherever that may be... so we visit other countries for amazing experiences at the same time people from those countries come to ours to do the same... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back