Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hi !From Switzerland

nickelnoff

Country Flag
uk
Hi Land Cruiser folk - happy to be here. Been lurking around for some time looking at different Land Cruisers. I am not an owner yet but thinking of either trading in my current car for something like a 1-2 year Land Cruiser 150 or getting either an 80, 100 or 105 for a second car. Seemingly a lot of options but not a lot on the market here in Switzerland so who knows what I'll up with eventually.

Looking for any advice on what to look out for with respect to 80, 100, 105s

Hi nickelnoff happy to have you,

Welcome, your in the right place for advice on all marks of Land Cruiser, and you've got some fantastict roads in Switzerland to drive them on.

I thought the Swiss frowned on cars and especially big Diesel cars :thumbdown:

Hi nickelnoff happy to have you,

Welcome, your in the right place for advice on all marks of Land Cruiser, and you've got some fantastict roads in Switzerland to drive them on.

I thought the Swiss frowned on cars and especially big Diesel cars :thumbdown:

hmmm yes you could be right but I’m a so called ex-pat so tend to either be oblivious or ignore certain cultural norms.

hmmm yes you could be right but I’m a so called ex-pat so tend to either be oblivious or ignore certain cultural norms.
I like it, I like it.

Hay, your not Phil Collins using a Pseudomym. :)

No, Tina Turner but don’t tell everyone
I won't, but I think the cat's out the bag, this lot on here can't keep a secret, there'll be something in the air tonight, they'll all be saying, and what's love got to do it, it's a bloody Land Cruiser.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back