Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

hi guyz

cruiser crazy

Your name: jesse
Your Cruiser:1991 80 series 6 cyld gas/petrol
Mods on your Cruiser: dual battery, engel, uhf, lightforce spotties, maxxis a/t's, some random dented and rusted bull bar
Plans for your Cruiser: 3 inch lift, 35 inch mud tyres, snorkle, arb bull bar, rear drawers, custom rear bar with wheel carrier, and more
4x4 Experience: minimal as i am only 14
:icon-biggrin::wtf::icon-cool::eusa-shhh::think::icon-cry::shifty::icon-evil::icon-exclaim::clap::dance::doh::drool::sleeping-sleep::eusa-snooty::whistle::violin::snooty::shhh::pray::icon-confused::eusa-naughty::cry::icon-wink::oops::x:lol::?:shock::(:icon-ugeek::icon-smile::icon-surprised::icon-twisted::laughing-rolling::icon-mad:icon-question::|:hand:

Hi Jesse welcome.

14 'eh? So how did you get hold of you 80 then?

Hi Jesse

Welcome

I also started young with having my first road car at 15 but i never used that on the road in the end as it got scrapped. Are you playing with it off road then?

hi, the cruiser is actually my dads but he is planning on a new ute soon and i plan to buy it off him and do it up a bit.
we go offroad about once every 3 weeks and i drive it around a fair bit, manely when we go out shooting on some properties around here though

Welcome to the club Jesse. :thumbup:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
We going to see some pics of your truck then Jesse? :icon-biggrin:

well, here it is :dance:
there is more in my albums
cruiser1.jpg

Last edited:
Looks awesome. :clap:

Have you been to many places in it off road? :think:

Im looking forward to getting back to the Vic High Country and Fraser Island. :icon-cool:

Hi Jesse! :text-welcomewave:

Like the truck... what do you think is better about an ARB front bumper, compared with the one you've got? There doesn't look much different to me. Mine's an ARB and it went very rusty very quickly! Not happy :icon-cry: it in for sand blast and repaint at the moment...

the arb's would be a bit better because they are whinch compatible and because that was a photo from 2010 the bar is not the same as it has been smashed into a steel pole and has a big rusted crease right down the middle

thanks nathan, and ben, we only really do some of the local tracks and just cruise around properties because it is an LPG and it doesnt run right on petrol yet, but we are in the process of fixing that :)

Back