Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

hi there

psyxologos

Hi all. New member here. I just closed a deal on a 66 plate Toyota Land Cruiser 2.8 D-4D 4X4 Invincible (177bhp) 5-Dr.

I am looking forward to learning from you all.

Hi all. New member here. I just closed a deal on a 66 plate Toyota Land Cruiser 2.8 D-4D 4X4 Invincible (177bhp) 5-Dr.

I am looking forward to learning from you all.

Welcome! You'll enjoy your new purchase

Welcome, like Crispin said you will enjoy it, I certainly do, I just wished we had more places to take it off road

Thank you gentlemen. It is a 16 plate, not a 66, sorry. I bought it approved used with 1600 miles on the clock. It will arrive this week...

Welcome to the forum psyxologos. Any chance of a bit about yourself, why you've chosen a Land Cruiser and whereabouts in the world are you?

We're basically bloody nosey, but it's nice to have feel for who we're communicating with and welcoming as a new member.

Pictures are obligatory, so as soon as you can lets see the wonder machine in technicolor :lol:

:banana-gotpics:

Thanks. I have not actually received the vehicle yet. Ist should come this week. I live in the north west of England, but I am not british. I chose Land Cruiser as I needed to consolidate two cars in one. I am part exchanging my MBW M5 and an old Nissan X Trail

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back