• The technical difficulties should be resolved. If you're still having them, please contact us via email on admin at this domain.
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hi

Andy Walker

Hello from Yorkshire - I came over to Landcruiser ownership about 18mths ago after years of the green oval. I now own a nice red 1995 80 series 4.2td uk spec landcruiser - slight mods so far include TJM 2" suspension lift - superpro polybush all round - TJM steering damper - safari snorkel- full length hanibal roof rack and howling moon roof tent(which I'm thinking of swapping for a maggiolina one).
My unique storage system consists of 2 x 2drawer filing drawers strapped down in the back = 4 drawers of kit just where I need it - A 50l water tank again strapped down - 40l Engel fridge strapped down and the rest of the space is useable for other boxes/bags......ALL seats except the front ones removed.
I haven't been anywhere too exciting in it yet as I'd just come back from Tunisia when I bought it....I've been touring and green laning in England with it - I'm going round Europe in September with it - And in a few years time,when my wife gets early retirement we're hoping to go all the way down to S.A and back. :D

Crispin

Administrator
Staff member
Guru
Country Flag
great_britain
Welcome...

The trip down to SA and back would be good. Comments like that make me wish I was near retirement now. Still have mortgage, kid(s) etc etc for many years before I can do stuff like that :(

Paul

Garage
Country Flag
england
Hi Andy,

Cheers for the bladder :cool: Its now fitted and sorting the plumbing with a pump etc.

Andy Walker

like this -320495394619 on the bay---- 2 of them side by side strapped down .

PS - the above isn't an advertisement - it's just an example

I'll try get some pics of them in situ when I next go camping..

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

TonyP

Super Moderator
Supporter
Country Flag
uk
Andy Walker said:
http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv139/Big-Andy_2009/th_DSC00581.jpg
http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv13 ... C00616.jpg - if this link works you'll see my cruiser.
If it doesn't - can someone make it so it does....

I can't edit your post, but you need to do this:
Code:
[ATTACH=full]37821[/ATTACH]

th_DSC00581.jpg

th_DSC00616.jpg

Attachments

• th_DSC00581.jpg
    th_DSC00581.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 11

BlackWidow

Garage
Hi Andy and welcome to the forum.