1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Andy Walker

Andy Walker Member

Map
    Hello from Yorkshire - I came over to Landcruiser ownership about 18mths ago after years of the green oval. I now own a nice red 1995 80 series 4.2td uk spec landcruiser - slight mods so far include TJM 2" suspension lift - superpro polybush all round - TJM steering damper - safari snorkel- full length hanibal roof rack and howling moon roof tent(which I'm thinking of swapping for a maggiolina one).
    My unique storage system consists of 2 x 2drawer filing drawers strapped down in the back = 4 drawers of kit just where I need it - A 50l water tank again strapped down - 40l Engel fridge strapped down and the rest of the space is useable for other boxes/bags......ALL seats except the front ones removed.
    I haven't been anywhere too exciting in it yet as I'd just come back from Tunisia when I bought it....I've been touring and green laning in England with it - I'm going round Europe in September with it - And in a few years time,when my wife gets early retirement we're hoping to go all the way down to S.A and back. :D

2. Crispin

Crispin Administrator Staff Member Guru I am in great_britain

Map
    Welcome...

The trip down to SA and back would be good. Comments like that make me wish I was near retirement now. Still have mortgage, kid(s) etc etc for many years before I can do stuff like that :(

3. Paul

Paul Well-Known Member I am in england

Garage:
    Map
    Hi Andy,

Cheers for the bladder :cool: Its now fitted and sorting the plumbing with a pump etc.

4. adrianr

adrianr Well-Known Member

Map
    HI ~Andy

Got any pics of the filing drawers?

5. Andy Walker

Andy Walker Member

Map
    like this -320495394619 on the bay---- 2 of them side by side strapped down .

PS - the above isn't an advertisement - it's just an example

I'll try get some pics of them in situ when I next go camping..

6. Andy Walker

Andy Walker Member

Map
  7. TonyP

TonyP Super Moderator Supporter I am in uk

Map
    I can't edit your post, but you need to do this:
    Code:
    [ATTACH=full]37821[/ATTACH]
    th_DSC00581.jpg
    th_DSC00616.jpg

8. Jon Wildsmith

Jon Wildsmith Super Moderator Supporter Guru I am in england

Garage:
    Map
    The links work Andy but those are the thumb nails, the full size versions are:

DSC00581.jpg

&

DSC00616.jpg

Nice truck :)

9. BlackWidow

BlackWidow Well-Known Member

Garage:
    Map
    Hi Andy and welcome to the forum.

That is one nice looking truck.

Steve

Don't like the adverts? Become a supporter