Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hi

Andy Walker

Hello from Yorkshire - I came over to Landcruiser ownership about 18mths ago after years of the green oval. I now own a nice red 1995 80 series 4.2td uk spec landcruiser - slight mods so far include TJM 2" suspension lift - superpro polybush all round - TJM steering damper - safari snorkel- full length hanibal roof rack and howling moon roof tent(which I'm thinking of swapping for a maggiolina one).
My unique storage system consists of 2 x 2drawer filing drawers strapped down in the back = 4 drawers of kit just where I need it - A 50l water tank again strapped down - 40l Engel fridge strapped down and the rest of the space is useable for other boxes/bags......ALL seats except the front ones removed.
I haven't been anywhere too exciting in it yet as I'd just come back from Tunisia when I bought it....I've been touring and green laning in England with it - I'm going round Europe in September with it - And in a few years time,when my wife gets early retirement we're hoping to go all the way down to S.A and back. :D

Welcome...

The trip down to SA and back would be good. Comments like that make me wish I was near retirement now. Still have mortgage, kid(s) etc etc for many years before I can do stuff like that :(

Hi Andy,

Cheers for the bladder :cool: Its now fitted and sorting the plumbing with a pump etc.

like this -320495394619 on the bay---- 2 of them side by side strapped down .

PS - the above isn't an advertisement - it's just an example

I'll try get some pics of them in situ when I next go camping..

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Andy Walker said:
http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv139/Big-Andy_2009/th_DSC00581.jpg
http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv13 ... C00616.jpg - if this link works you'll see my cruiser.
If it doesn't - can someone make it so it does....

I can't edit your post, but you need to do this:
Code:
[ATTACH=full]37821[/ATTACH]

th_DSC00581.jpg

th_DSC00616.jpg

Attachments

• th_DSC00581.jpg
    th_DSC00581.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 21
Hi Andy and welcome to the forum.

That is one nice looking truck.

Steve