Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hi

parts-king

Hello L/C owners, my name is John, ...{admin removed commercial advert}... hello anyhoo :D

Kingo :cool:

{admin edit: removed commercial advert}

Thanks admin for the edit, wasnt sure how much could be said without advertising. I would like some info on prices to become a trader, however don't PM me as I am unable to read any PM's (I presume until I have sufficient posts???)

You can use my registered email address to contact me

Cheers

Kingo

Hello John.......but

Discount for club members is a nice word to use ;) :mrgreen:

24Seven said:
Hello John.......but

Discount for club members is a nice word to use ;) :mrgreen:

It goes without saying 24Seven :D

All club members will receive a discount off any Toyota genuine parts, discounts vary by product but we always do our best on price :cool:

Hi All

I was talking to Parts-King this afternoon about, er, parts funny enough. :lol: He happened to mention that as yet he is receiving PMs to which he cannot reply or read for some reason or another. He asked me to mention this and he is not ignoring anybody. He is just trying to sort this out with Crispin first.

he is based at Lindop Queensferry and is parts manager John Devlin.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Fixed :oops:

Welcome parts-king. Feel free to post some specials in the commercial section. We only accept 50% discounts though ;)

Hello John,

I thank you for your information in advance.
I do believe the excellent engine chips, can be supplied by Lindop for the 2005 D4-d. ?
I would like to have the additional power available, along with the more important fuel economy.
My concern is I have huge miles on my LC, last time I lookrd it was about 230k.
Would I be risking things on a well used, but very well cared for engine ?

As said before, primary objective is to save fuel on a forthcomming long trip I would like to plan.

Graham

Graham said:
Hello John,
along with the more important fuel economy. My concern is I have huge miles on my LC, last time I lookrd it was about 230k. Would I be risking things on a well used, but very well cared for engine ?
As said before, primary objective is to save fuel on a forthcomming long trip I would like to plan.Graham
I'd be interested in the answer to this too.
Chas

Graham said:
Hello John,

I thank you for your information in advance.
I do believe the excellent engine chips, can be supplied by Lindop for the 2005 D4-d. ?
I would like to have the additional power available, along with the more important fuel economy.
My concern is I have huge miles on my LC, last time I lookrd it was about 230k.
Would I be risking things on a well used, but very well cared for engine ?

As said before, primary objective is to save fuel on a forthcomming long trip I would like to plan.

Graham

Hi Graham

Sorry for the late reply, I had some forum issues which Crispin kindly sorted out for me, I work on a few forums in between my "proper" job at the dealership :lol: so I usually do swift replies....honest!

Yes we do a chip kit for D4D models (most of them) some of the early engines (pre 2006) are not as user friendly as later models, they require a check wire fitting to the throttle pedal which can be done, but it needs soldering in so is not quite plug and play. The extra power they produce on a 2.5 litre 102 BHP engine would be increased to 131 and torque from 260 to 324, on a 3.0 engine the figures are 173 to 203 BHP and torque 410 nm to 501 nm a massive 91 NM of extra torque!

My only concern on a very high mileage would be the extra torque. The kits work well within the manufacturers tolerences and I have NEVER had one engine "let go" but as every engine gets older, it gets weaker no matter how well it is looked after. The way the kits work means you are able to use the extra torque to your advantage, this means lighter use of the throttle and less gear changes which in turn helps with MPG, we have dyno'd many vehicles and we know the power output, but we make no claims on MPG as every driver is different as is there type of driving (motorway, urban, hilly) but most people do see a small MPG improvement, especially if you tow.

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post up URL's to visit our website??? but if you Google Lindop Chip Kits, you will find our site which gives you most of the info you need, you can download an application list and buy online. The kits are £399 but if you buy online they are £375. Discounts apply to any genuine Toyota parts too, but we cant always manage 50% :roll:

Hi John,

How hard would it be to open a trade account? I have a trade account with CES as it is .

Paul

Back