Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hilux Surf

Paulpen

Garage
Country Flag
uk
Hi guys

Not sure if im allowed to put this here being both a new member with low post cound and it not being a Land Cruiser :oops:

Hoping to upgrade from my Surf to 90 so worth a try I guess

Its a Gen 2 SSR-G 3.0 automatic

Burgandy and very well looked after

If anyone is interested ill gladly answer any questions and im going to be valeting it sunday wether permitting so ill get some pictures too :icon-biggrin:

Didnt manage to get the valeting kit out today due to a heavy night last night so ive got the pics taken by the previous owner at the start of the year (nothing has changed visually other than the stickers and roofrack are removed) :oops:

IMG_0204_zps5c6ec14d.jpg
IMG_1018.jpg
IMG_1016_zpsfb3d46b6.jpg
IMG_1020_zps9ce7dccd.jpg
IMG_1021.jpg
IMG_0205_zps349049cf.jpg

Its had a full service this year with every oil (engine, diffs, gearbox and transfer box), coolant and fluid changed.

This years its had :
New front brake hoses along with rebuilt calipers with new pads.
New radiator
New front anti roll bar bushes
New rear brake pipes
Automatic gearbox temperature gauge
New aerial mast

Ideally looking for around £2200

About 8 miles away, then :)

I will post the link onto our 4x4Response page.

If you could give some more info ie mileage, suspension mods, tyres etc

Cheers

Pete

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Proper local ! :D

If you could that would be great - im not going to start pushing it until the new year as not sure if people buy over the christmas period.

Mileage is roughly 190,000

Suspensionwise its raised about 2 inches I think - OME shocks on the rear and a tweak of the torsion bars on the front but it still drives normally without wallowing etc.

The wheels are 16 inch Mk3 wheels although I cant remember the size off the top of my head - still loads of tread though and the spare has never been used !

Back